Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the mid-engine Travel Supreme! Has a garage in back designed for the Smart Car. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
TravelSupreme link

Here's a link to the mid-engine model's page on the company's web site:

http://travelsupreme.com/motorized.php?page=main&id=94

On the top right side, click on the first photo in the photo gallery to see a picture of the Smart car in its trailer garage. The page says it has a motorized lift to load and unload the car, and that the space could optionally be configured as a second bathroom instead.

My guess is that this would probably be the most expensive accessory you would buy for your Smart.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like that!

The motor home an accessory for the Smart! Never thought about it that way, but I like it! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
You really have spectacular motorhomes. And this is a great idea, each country finds the way to take profit about the smarts.
The parking zone in the states are not hard like spain, but always exists one place for the smart.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Note there is no driving smarty up a ramp its got to be all wench driven. No way to open the smarty's extra wide door to set the brake nor put in gear

·
Registered
56 Posts
Move the Pax seat forward and the seatback forward, recline the driver's seat and climb out the back. If you ever lived way up north, it does work when the door seals are frozen shut.

·
Registered
875 Posts
And now all the wealthy RV people will discover the smart and want one too!
Also will have to trade in the old RV for one with a garage.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Make sure your new smart fits in the garage, in case the garage was designed to fit the older 450 smart.
I assume you ordered the slightly longer 2008 451 smart.

Gus

1 - 17 of 17 Posts