Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
We will be a group of 7 smart (or more) coming from Quebec for a tour in Vermont. Any Smart fans in the area...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Personally I'd rather be touring Quebec!!!! Dynamite food, lots of history, very friendly people, and a chance to brush up on my French.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stowe... october 9 & 10

We're 11 Smart right now and will be traveling from Quebec on the 108. We will stop at the Mansfield mount depending the temperature and lunch at Stowe. We will then take the 100 to the 17. Our plan was to sleep at Rutland but it was impossible to find rooms for one night in a middle of a long week end, so we're staying at Ticonderoga.

Sunday we will do a tour around Lake George and then move to Lake Placid. There will be no highways, only secondary roads. We will do few stops (like Alchimist brewery, Waterbury) but it will be between 4 to 5 hours drive a day...

We always do an exact plan before leaving, and we will be very please to have Smart friends joining us...
have a nice day,
yves

Smart en Vadrouille (Greenfield Park, QC) - Meetup

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have fun! 108 is a great road, and a lot of it is newly paved. I have to work all weekend so I won't see you unless I see you guys go by in E-burg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts