Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I'm hosting the 2nd Mountain Madness 2.0! This year it is a pilgrimage from Back of the Dragon to Tail of the Dragon! 3 states, 3 days, 400+ miles! Check out the event page (pubic for non FB members) for more info!
Event Page: Mountain Madness 2.0
The Southern Smarts: The Southern Smarts
Registration Link: Mountain Madness 2.0 Registration

·
Registered
456 Posts
Dang it!
This being so close the time the smart ball is I’ll have to sit this one out as I probably wouldn’t get back before it started.
I would so love to go on the dragon someday.

·
Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang it!
This being so close the time the smart ball is I’ll have to sit this one out as I probably wouldn’t get back before it started.
I would so love to go on the dragon someday.
Unfortunately, I had never heard of Smart Ball nor did I have info on it when I started planning Mountain Madness 2.0! If I would have known, I think I would have pushed it back further! Hopefully our next event you could join!

·
Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our very first Mountain Madness in 2020! We tried our best to keep it socially distant!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I hope I can join it next year.
Had they been a week apart from when the smart ball ended and this began I could’ve done it.
Definitely want to do it next year.

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nearly 1 month away! This year it is a pilgrimage from Back of the Dragon to Tail of the Dragon! 3 states, 3 days, 400+ miles! Check out the first post in the thread for information!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm hosting the 2nd Mountain Madness 2.0! This year it is a pilgrimage from Back of the Dragon to Tail of the Dragon! 3 states, 3 days, 400+ miles! Check out the event page (pubic for non FB members) for more info!
Event Page: Mountain Madness 2.0
The Southern Smarts: The Southern Smarts
Registration Link: Mountain Madness 2.0 Registration
View attachment 65397
Sounds like a lot of fun packed into 400 miles. Tail is a super fun ride on a motorcycle. I hope everyone has fun and stays safe.

·
Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like a lot of fun packed into 400 miles. Tail is a super fun ride on a motorcycle. I hope everyone has fun and stays safe.
I’ve done TOTD a couple times in the Smart and was pleasantly surprised at how fun it was! Excited this years event is both TOTD & BOTD!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
If I were still living in the midwest, I would definitely try to make it. I loved the smart events we've attended.
I just can't tolerate long unending drives in the little buckboard. The only thing that makes it somewhat bearable is having the TOP DOWN.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts