Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Movies in the Park

The City of Lake Forest has put together a series of outdoor movies over the Summer.

From the email:
It's bigger and better this year! Our summer movies in the park events will feature an inflatable big screen and lots of surprises for the whole family. Bring your friends, family and a blanket for free movies and fun under the stars.

Fee: Free! (Snacks will be available for a nominal fee.)

The Goonies (Rated G)
Friday, June 20, 7:30 p.m. at Borrego Park (26982 Cabriole)

Charlotte's Web (Rated G)
Friday, July 11, 7:30 p.m. at Rimgate Park (29772 Rimgate)

Bee Movie (Rated PG)
Friday Aug 8, 7:30 p.m. at El Toro Park (23701 Los Alisos Blvd)
This sounds like a great event for a bunch the OC Smarties to attend. And, the price is right...

There is no need to RSVP or register with the City, just show up.

Note: this is not setup like a drive-in. The screen is in the park and you sit on the grass to watch the movie. They suggest bringing blankets and chairs.

I look forward to meeting some of you there...

AF6FB / Michael
(silver/black cabrio)

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody Else?

I was a little late getting there, but didn't see any smarts...made me sad.

I can live without seeing Charlotte's Web, but I will be at the Bee Movie. Hopefully, we can get some more people to show up. I'll pitch it up again as the date approaches.

· Registered
350 Posts
I was there, unfortunately I didn't drive my smart because ALL of my smart's body panels were in the back of my Blue Volvo XC90...which I drove instead. I swapped a fellow member this morning, so it was worth it. ;)

I was there from about 7:00 pm till the movie ended. I will definitely be there for the next 2 movies as well. :D

BTW, thanks for the heads up on these "Movies in the Park"...my fiancee and I had a great time. :spots:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.