Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
i like the mags that came on the 2009 and i want to put rear size tires on the front. dont wana buy new rims as the stock passion mags are cool. so i need two rear stock mags for my 2009 smart. any leads where i need to go to find em? used is good

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would try a salvage yard AKA junk yard. At least in the USA that's your best bet. Some will even have websites that list what cars they have. You might have to do searching to find a Smart car though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. ill have to try that. the mbz dealer in melbourne, fl doesnt work on smarts. so they are no help. i think not making dealers like this mbz dealer not sell smarts was a huge mistake. 70 miles to the closest. bummer. i remember the history of vw bug. the guy that brought them in to the usa in 1949, owned a lot of jaguar dealerships. he forced them to take them or get fewer jags. turned out they ended up selling a lot of vw bugs and wanted more. i think mbz missed the boat. now for my rims.....where is the parts marketplace on scoa? i keep lookin. thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
rear rims/mags for my '09 passion

WANTED: i want the wide rims all the way around, so i need 2 rear rims for a 09 smart passion. i want to keep my smart mags if i can. so im seeking out two more rear wide mags, the 5.5'' ones. that fit the rear. thanks

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Hey VC.

If you were more specific about your location, you likely would get better response. If someone is close, I respond quickly when they want parts I have. Soaring shipping costs and packaging reduce my interest in further away buyers.

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good point. shipping kills. florida 32907 melbourne area, central , east coast. im in no hurry as tires are good and im planning ahead. want 2009 passion, 9 spoked mags, 2 rear 5.5''......gona putem on the front if i find 2. otherwise ill probably stay stock

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Thank you VC

LOTs of smarties in FL.

Consider changing your profile so it shows up in your posts.

Cheers, Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts