Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. ill have to try that. the mbz dealer in melbourne, fl doesnt work on smarts. so they are no help. i think not making dealers like this mbz dealer not sell smarts was a huge mistake. 70 miles to the closest. bummer. i remember the history of vw bug. the guy that brought them in to the usa in 1949, owned a lot of jaguar dealerships. he forced them to take them or get fewer jags. turned out they ended up selling a lot of vw bugs and wanted more. i think mbz missed the boat. now for my rims.....where is the parts marketplace on scoa? i keep lookin. thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
rear rims/mags for my '09 passion

WANTED: i want the wide rims all the way around, so i need 2 rear rims for a 09 smart passion. i want to keep my smart mags if i can. so im seeking out two more rear wide mags, the 5.5'' ones. that fit the rear. thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good point. shipping kills. florida 32907 melbourne area, central , east coast. im in no hurry as tires are good and im planning ahead. want 2009 passion, 9 spoked mags, 2 rear 5.5''......gona putem on the front if i find 2. otherwise ill probably stay stock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.