Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations, DDP. From the looks of your pics, you must have been shaking with excitement. Either that, or it was raining heavily. Or my eyesight is failing. Or you were using a toothbrush for a camera. Try again!
Are you talking about the size of them? I haven't a single clue on how to post pictures I guess. Hm???

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thank you. It is SO fun to drive!
Hope you are enjoying your smart didi. I was in Las Vegas last week & saw the new cab, love it. I however forgot to see if there was a CD player. I know that last yr there was none but I believe that it is again in MY17. Is there one in your Cab??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hope you are enjoying your smart didi. I was in Las Vegas last week & saw the new cab, love it. I however forgot to see if there was a CD player. I know that last yr there was none but I believe that it is again in MY17. Is there one in your Cab??
Thank you! I a enjoying my new baby VERY MUCH~ It is SO much nicer to drive that the pervious model. I did not order the CD placer, as I have all my music on my phone.

Only complaint right now, is I am pretty sure I know more about this car than most dealers and I have some questions that I can not find answers to!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts