Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
I picked a nice one in Wish.com just a couple of months ago. All metal. Opening doors and hatch. I had to replace the batteries in it for the flashing headlights and sounds but it was $13 and fairly large. Just go to wish.com and search for "Simulation Mercedes Smart Beetle". DCO

·
Super Moderator
17,480 Posts
Just like my real smart, mine tows a trailer :3

I've learned how to customize small scale diecasts in 2015. It's a 450 from Matchbox. The wheels came from a HotWheels van.

The tow hitch came from a Maisto Dodge Dakota.

Reactions: Smart Bob

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just like my real smart, mine tows a trailer :3

I've learned how to customize small scale diecasts in 2015. It's a 450 from Matchbox. The wheels came from a HotWheels van.

The tow hitch came from a Maisto Dodge Dakota.

Here's a full scale version...Max at Eagle Lake in Acadia National Park a couple of years ago.
Keep those Smart pictures rolling in

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
I forgot about these two models. The large blue one, was a 2008 smart promotion. From the dealership. The colors of your car. Very detailed. Same with the small one. It's even smaller then my other one. Very detailed too.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I forgot about these two models. The large blue one, was a 2008 smart promotion. From the dealership. The colors of your car. Very detailed. Same with the small one. It's even smaller then my other one. Very detailed too.

Wow those are awesome !! Very detailed .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts