Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She inherited my 2015 Brabus in 2017. Shortly thereafter, she moved to Santa Barbara & started surfing and working for Patagonia... Using the Smart to transport the beach stuff along the California coast from San Luis Obispo - San Diego every weekend and before or after work. She came home one day and found a picture of her car on social media... She is pretty well known by the car she is driving and the fact her surfboard fits INSIDE the car! She travels up and down the coast from San Luis Obispo to San Diego. One one of those trips she found her car on social media, obviously they saw her unloading the car for a surf session...

·
Premium Member
7,596 Posts
Cowabunga Surfer Girl!

I'll bet she and her smart Brabus are LEGEND up and down the coast of California . . .

From a re"tired" California Surfer Dude!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Some how I have that song “BabyShark” running thru my head . Seriously cool pictures of the Smart , board and gal . So California .

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, sending her and her BF to Morocco at Christmas for two weeks. As we say in Cali, they are ‘stoked’!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very relevant. My Mom had a ‘Mustang’ in the era. It was the family’s ‘surf safari‘ with ‘safe zone’...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts