Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
That's amazing life for a Gen I DTH (no flex pipe or springs)? My first one grenaded in less than a year? Second lasted about another year?
Now running a Gen II (springs) that I think is on it's last legs (about a year)?

I gave up on DTH and have a Boesch Built that I will be switching to later this month?

·
17,349 Posts
My Boeschbuilt Genius Exhaust has 38,000 miles total and is practically flawless.

The DTH is garbage...

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Neon, a lot of people had bad DTH Gen 1 exhausts. But, it was the only one available in early 2008 and some of us got a lot of years and miles out of them. I wouldn't buy another given their track record, but not all were "garbage."

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
...yes...thanks to those vendors and to all the early trend setters that got their hands dirty and went to town creating their very own versions and came here posting the how to....godfather...whiteandblack...chumly and others I can't remember right now....
.....and them came Barney.....

Jetfuel....he just went overboard....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I've got over 70,000 miles on my Breathless exhaust and it's still going strong after a few mods.( Now watch it screw up).:pChumly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts