Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near the end of february, out local newspaper ran an artice about a local guy that bought a Smart...I read that and started checking into them, did my reservation yhing a few days later and continued calling around and visited a couple of dealers. I found out about the orphan list from a dealer in Houston. I called around and got on 4 lists. Last thursday I finally drove one and pretty much knew I would buy one. The very nice lady informed me that the yellow one there with the guages, fogs, leather, lojack and good radio/cd...MAY.... be available for purchase do to a back-out.
The next morning, I bought it and drove it home friday 3/14...
In the morning I am tinting the side windows because I really am distracted by people looking at me and giving me the " :)":RS-c.gl.zw:

·
Registered
721 Posts
WOW
Just WOW...
There are people here who have been waiting for a chance to buy this car for nearly a decade.
Do you really know how lucky you are?
You should know that this site is FULL of information on the little car you've just bought. We, as a collection, know more than most dealers do. You should take advantage of this resource to enjoy your car to the fullest.

WELCOME!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts