Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't know about everyone else out there, but I know that I have some big plans for the time when I get my fortwo.

To start, I have ordered a black on black body and frame and have chosen for the red interior.... all of this of course in the coupe passion.

Now I have had lots of experience with small cars and definitely know what I am getting in for and understand that besides the basics, I can't plan on taking much with me in this car but I do plan on getting to the beach and around town in this car as much as possible. I am not much of a camper or reacreationist besides the occasional surf or bike ride but I imagine that there are fair amount of soon to be Smart owners that are and I am excited to see what their plans are.

More specific plans for me... urban assault smart car... perfect for the streets, stunning the Porsche drivers and getting all the attention. In the next couple days I will probably even start photo-chopping up my ideas.
As for right now... I know it will have black wheels though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As you can tell by my handle I will not be driving this vehicle but I am very excited to be a passenger in the vehicle while running around Seattle. There are quite a bit of these around but my boyfreind has decided to not pay the outrageous price for a grey market one and has placed his order/registration for the cabrio....

Yeah we know, a cabrio in Seattle?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Insist that he orders the heated seats.

Their bum-warming capacity is impressive.

PS, sorry about using a simliar username, but I have carried mine over from a UK site, harking back to the days when I was a member of a 2 ForTwo household.

I believe she now relies solely on her broomstick these days.

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Insist that he orders the heated seats.

Their bum-warming capacity is impressive.

PS, sorry about using a simliar username, but I have carried mine over from a UK site, harking back to the days when I was a member of a 2 ForTwo household.
I guess you two aren't related then.....:p
I believe she now relies solely on her broomstick these days.
Hmmm, sounds like there's been a parting of ways?
How's the broomstick on gas mileage?:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I guess you two aren't related then.....:p

Hmmm, sounds like there's been a parting of ways?
How's the broomstick on gas mileage?:D
I think she runs on a bio fuel-the boiled fat of an unbaptised child, but no doubt Gordon Brown has stuck a huge tax on that too.

Which reminds me of my fav joke:

Q. What has the Chancellor of the Exchequer and a Pelican got in common?

A. They can both stick their bills up their arse.

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
I think she runs on a bio fuel-the boiled fat of an unbaptised child, but no doubt Gordon Brown has stuck a huge tax on that too.

Which reminds me of my fav joke:

Q. What has the Chancellor of the Exchequer and a Pelican got in common?

A. They can both stick their bills up their arse.
But the pelican is smarter....he'll probably do it only once! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts