Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need all the rear panels in metallic blue. the fendes both have a scratch from a snow shovel. The fear bumper cover has a tear and assorted abrasions along with some wont buff out stuff on the hatch cover from backing into another car also backing out of a space at the gym.

The first scuff on the front fender the local no longer a smart dealer wanted twice what the dealer in Columbus Ohio got. Has anyone shopped body panels lately?

Any tips welcome

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I need all the rear panels in metallic blue. the fendes both have a scratch from a snow shovel. The fear bumper cover has a tear and assorted abrasions along with some wont buff out stuff on the hatch cover from backing into another car also backing out of a space at the gym.

The first scuff on the front fender the local no longer a smart dealer wanted twice what the dealer in Columbus Ohio got. Has anyone shopped body panels lately?

Any tips welcome
I know something that's PERFECT for you. There is someone in Astoria NY that's looking to sell a COMPLETE metallic blue rear end for $200, although it is local pickup only. (He won't ship.)

Smart Car Rear Body Panels | eBay

That deal is all you. Both left and right rear fenders, center bumper, and the black textured bottom piece.

The seller's phone number is in the bottom of the ad. Best of luck! Let us know if that works out. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts