Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I'm not sure if this subject has already been discussed...BUT...

...Is anyone else planning on giving their Smart Car a name?... :p

...I want to name ours...

"HUMMER SLAYER"!

...Bwahahahaha! :p

...Kind of catchy, huh? :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well, let's see. . . . The Suburban is "El Jeffe" and the MINI is "Rodan" altho when we go to the garage for errands the question we ask each other is "Large or Small?". Depends on the number of passengers, mostly. The Smart will be mostly the wife's so she'll get to pick but my strong recommendation will be . . . . . "Two-fer".

tm

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Well, let's see. . . . The Suburban is "El Jeffe" and the MINI is "Rodan" altho when we go to the garage for errands the question we ask each other is "Large or Small?". Depends on the number of passengers, mostly. The Smart will be mostly the wife's so she'll get to pick but my strong recommendation will be . . . . . "Two-fer".

tm

hey, hey........another MINI owner- small world! :rolleyes:
Well, our PT Cruiser is "Vinny", and the MINI is "Beast".
Should I assume your Rodan is just a beast of a different color? (mine is dark silver). BTW....Welcome!

·
Registered
280 Posts
HaHa. Small world, indeed! '04 Indi Blue, White roof and wheels, lots of mods. (Can't wait to see the mod possibilities for Two-fer.) Are you also on NAM?

tm

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mine was DS too, MCS Works. Likewise, Lots 'o Mods. It now lives in NW Arkansas, and gets it's legs stretched everyday on some great roads.

Back to the thread...I haven't named any of the 34 cars prior to this upcoming one, and I don't suppose I'll be naming this one - sorry to be a party-pooper. :eek:

PS: I don't want to break Shack01's heart, but Dark Silver is recognized around the World as the hands down, no debate, endorsed by Paris Hilton, fastest color ever produced. Indi Blue does come in second however.

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
HaHa. Small world, indeed! '04 Indi Blue, White roof and wheels, lots of mods. (Can't wait to see the mod possibilities for Two-fer.) Are you also on NAM?

tm
not in a long while. SMARTPOO and I bought a house a year or so back, and the home improvements, as well as athletic endeavors have monopolized my spare time. (I really should touch base w/ NAM and BluegrassMinis) The last couple weeks here at this forum is the most posting I've done in a year! I guess it takes a new car ever now and then to get you going! :p

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine is named "Die Schwartze". We have three german cars, all black in color. The wife is black as well....

·
Registered
11,891 Posts

Who Hatched the Zombie thread?

OUrs is named Tweety Bird, just to keep our kid happy, But since it got its personal plates its actualy hard not to call it light and fluffy

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
My Smart is named "Mr Blue" after "self styled Al Capone" mob boss from the season two opener of Charlies Angels where Cheryl Ladd took the place of the late Farrah Fawcett (R.I.P angel) as Kris Monroe the younger sister of Jill Monroe. I know there are some songs with that same title, but the name stuck out in my mind the day i got my Smart. I am a huge fan of the show, and that name came from that episode. This ties into the show well and the name of the car should reflect that of the owner and his personality.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My plate reads HULLO, nice, friendly, non-threatening; she's cute and likes to make friends. I don't call her that, usually it's just Swee'Pea.
I love it when kids grin and wave.:wave:
..........happy girl:smartje:.........................

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
Who Hatched the Zombie thread?

OUrs is named Tweety Bird, just to keep our kid happy, But since it got its personal plates its actualy hard not to call it light and fluffy

(fear not I have photobucket now)

Zombie thread wants brains arg! I called my call Red Roller Skate because it reminds me of a roller skate.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts