Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love seeing them but also feel sad that we couldn't be there. So close yet so far away. It looks like everyone is having a great time.

·
Super Moderator
28,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
A few more from today

Early morning traffic in Deadwood

The drive to Custer State Park

Waiting for road construction

Our first buffalo sighting

More hills....

Actual buffalo

At one of the park's visitor centers

:)

·
Super Moderator
28,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
And it's over.....

This went really fast. If you missed the 2016 smart Nationals you missed an excellent event. Here are some photos from today's drive to Devil's Tower, WY and tonight's farewell dinner. Thanks Tom and Abbe!

The "Panda Express" Panda

More hills

At the tower

:)

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,049 Posts
I loved the pictures. I know it would be hard to do, but I would love it if you had a couple of the pics with a small list of who was in them like their SCOA screen names. I love to put a face with a screen name !! DCO... and for me I'm hoping to attend with the wife and Max next year !!! Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
28,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
DCO, you are welcome to do a trial run to Ohio for the 2017 April Fools International smart Rally. Details TBD. There'll also be a 2017 Midwest Rally in June. :)

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Yes indeed, looks like a good time by all...Beautiful scenery out there...Takes me back to when the wife & I did the Sturgis gig on the Harley a few times...
Looks like I should have rented the Applecrate ???

Barnyard Creations

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,049 Posts
Thank you jwight for the invitation. The wife and I are going to plan to come to the April Fools Rally. We can do Ohio. I will watch for the "to be announced". Thanks...Lonnie

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Yes indeed, looks like a good time by all...Beautiful scenery out there...Takes me back to when the wife & I did the Sturgis gig on the Harley a few times...
Looks like I should have rented the Applecrate ???

Barnyard Creations
We missed you. We always do!
You could have driven the Orangecrate and we would have taken the Applecrate!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts