Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping in to say hello. I just bought my wife a new 2013 convertible.

Look forward to making new friends and hopefully find where everyone hangs out with their smarties.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Look forward to making new friends and hopefully find where everyone hangs out with their smarties.
:welcome: - since 2007, SCoA has served as both the Cheers Bar :cheers: AND asylum for most smart enthusiasts.

Plan to attend a regional event as with this cast of characters, they can be a real hoot! :spots:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Just stopping in to say hello. I just bought my wife a new 2013 convertible.

Welcome, you will find there are actually quite a few smarts around you. I'm just in the next city West of you(Columbia City). There used to be an active club, but that pretty much went away(as you found out in another thread). 6 years in the US, plus the only dealer in the state who manages to make more enemies than friends kind of does that...:|

I hope you enjoy your smart as much as I have. 157K, and it's been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I plan on driving it several more years before looking for something new. If you have any questions please ask.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, you will find there are actually quite a few smarts around you. I'm just in the next city West of you(Columbia City). There used to be an active club, but that pretty much went away(as you found out in another thread). 6 years in the US, plus the only dealer in the state who manages to make more enemies than friends kind of does that...:|

I hope you enjoy your smart as much as I have. 157K, and it's been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I plan on driving it several more years before looking for something new. If you have any questions please ask.:)
Well we will have to get together sometime. There is so much I need to learn about this car. I'll send you a pm with my cell number.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts