Smart Car of America Forum banner

NE Meetup?

11K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  SuperSmartie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Mass Smart owners. It doesn't appear too active over here, but are any of you interested in a New England meetup before summer is out? I'd like to get MA, CT, and RI where I am together for a day, but it seems all the chapters are dead/slow. If anybody is interested, just reply here, and I'll try and get an event together!

Edit: If anybody has any good location suggestions central(ish) to RI, CT and MA, say so!

#8 ·
The Vanilla Bean is a good venue for meeting; I go there on Sundays by two-wheeler frequently with bike buddies. It's a motorcycle haven on Sunday mornings. Fun spot and smarts would be a lot of fun to have meet up there. I think the Bean is a good call. I can't commit to days away for a smart meet, but a morning away I'm in!

#9 ·
Anybody up for a mini meet this weekend? Karl, AndyT, carsmart5555 and anybody else? Saturday all day or Sunday morning are good for me. We could always do Vanilla Bean again for coffee/lunch, it's a nice place. If anybody is down for a pint and some good food on Saturday night, The Stomping Ground in Putnam is a great place too. My band has gigged there a few times, great craft beer selection on tap and good food. Cross-posting this to CT and RI as well.

#14 ·
At this point, anything.

I have about 5 years of experience at Chevy dealerships, so I'd like to stay in the field. However, beggars can't be choosers. I just need a job. I hate sitting at home, with nothing to do. I'm about to go run some errands, and clean the car lol

#23 ·
New England gathering

I'm in the process of planning an (as-large-as-possible) event for Smart Car owners and enthusiasts starting out of the Smart Center of Lynnfield. Currently considering to drive to Lake Winnipeaksaukee in NH, a beach on the Maine coast, or the Cape. Arrive, drive, get lunch and chat, etc.

Thoughts?
Any preference or other suggestions on locations or date? Hoping for a weekend before summer's end!
:bouncies:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.