Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yep, we seem to set up our own little events. Where in RI are you based? Interested in going to the Watkins Glen rally? Maybe we can get another local meet going too.
Yay, spread the good word!! :D Thanks for extending invites, I really appreciate it. The more the merrier! Let's get a good crew out there!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Hey Karl- did I see your smart at a restaurant in Exeter on Rt in RI tonight, waiting to pull into the parking lot? Blue and silver with Mass plates. Just curious!

In reply to carsmart5555 - I too am in Warwick, just down the road from the Cowesett Inn. Maybe we can get AndyT, Karl, you and I together some time.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Anybody up for a mini meet this weekend? Karl, AndyT, carsmart5555 and anybody else? Saturday all day or Sunday morning are good for me. We could always do Vanilla Bean again for coffee/lunch, it's a nice place. If anybody is down for a pint and some good food on Saturday night, The Stomping Ground in Putnam is a great place too. My band has gigged there a few times, great craft beer selection on tap and good food. Cross-posting this to CT and MA as well.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts