Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a relation of mine ask about the nearest dealer in Columbia, Missouri - anyone have an idea?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Plaza was one of the dealerships that spent a ton of money on a marketing campaign proposal a few years ago in order to apply for the initial Mercedes Smart entry dealership. Though those plans were scrapped by Mercedes, it does show that Plaza has been very interested in the smart brand for a number of years. I've talked to the President of Plaza and he is extremely excited about this little car's future in the US.

Ron Gaus, aSmartCar.com

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
And I guess Beverly Hills Mercedes/Maybach/smart would also qualify as a strange marriage made in Stutgart!

The Maybach "styling salon" is in the same building as the smart showroom, and my salesman handles both cars.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Plaza Motors in St Louis MO is the Anti Smart car dealerhttp://www.metroplexmini.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22308ship, they sell Luxury Gas Guzzlers.
Can't imagine why they would select them to be a dealer.
Our dealer here in Dallas is one of several Mercedes/Porsche dealers, but in their network they sell all the high-dollar luxury rides. Aristocrat in the Kansas City area, last time I checked, is no different, all high-end cars in a truly cool dealership.

Hopefully, there isn't going to be any attitude from the luxury salesforce looking down on the Smart as the poor step-child. I know the BMW dealership kind of looked down on the MINI folks until they realized that we weren't poor but just liked small performance cars. Then they started trying to move us into BMW's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts