hi everyone,
does anyone know of a shop or mechanic in the denver colorado area
my little 05 450 needs a doctor,
don

·
Registered
185 Posts
What's wrong with it?
You can bring your 451 and 453s to MB Westminster but they won't touch 450s.
Mainly because they don't have the MB Star Diagnostic for European models.

I asked what's wrong because most good mechanics won't touch them because anything engine related usually means dropping the motor to get to the fix.
I even bought a UK MB Star so someday when I have time I can tackle some things only a MB dealer in Europe can do.
But PM me, depending on the issue (purely mechanical) I have a few trusted mechanics that have worked on my 450s.
They are close to I25 & Evans.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's wrong with it?
You can bring your 451 and 453s to MB Westminster but they won't touch 450s.
Mainly because they don't have the MB Star Diagnostic for European models.

I asked what's wrong because most good mechanics won't touch them because anything engine related usually means dropping the motor to get to the fix.
I even bought a UK MB Star so someday when I have time I can tackle some things only a MB dealer in Europe can do.
But PM me, depending on the issue (purely mechanical) I have a few trusted mechanics that have worked on my 450s.
They are close to I25 & Evans.
hello mailman,
sounds like you maybe in the denver area? yes mb of westminster wont touch it. i was wondering if we could talk and see what options i might have? my number is 303-421-8890.
everytime i turn around something else is wrong. shame as car shows it has only has 21k.and is clean.
don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts