Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I am new to this forum and I need help. My smart car needed the radiator fan replace which my mechanic did. After replacing the radiator fan I noticed the airbag symbol on. So I took it back to my mechanic and his computer showed an open circuit code B1192. I decided to take it to Mercedes to see if they can reset the code. Unfortunately, Mercedes could not reset the code because the computer is showing the same code/issue and it would not remove. I did purchase a driver acceleration sensor Part# (A4519050012) and for some reason we can not find the location to this sensor. I know is somewhere around the front of the car after removing the front bumper but where? I did find 2 impact sensors which are located behind the bumper reinforcement bar Part# (A4519050112) which is a smaller size then the acceleration sensor. Please help and thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was able to figure out the problem. The driver acceleration senor is behind the bumper reinforcement bar all along. I ordered the wrong senor to begin with thinking it belong somewhere else. The right driver acceleration sensor is part # (A4519050112) just in case anyone has this issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts