Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am out of Cairns, Queensland, Australia
We are looking for the main rubber suspension on the rear suspension bar can any one help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We went to our dealer and asked for the rubber and was told i needed to buy complete suspension bar and the price is AUD1,695.00 but we do not have stock in Australia delivery is 4 weeks from Europe

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,092 Posts
Hello! :) I moved your posts out of another member's introduction thread to this forum for better exposure. It might also be helpful if you let everyone know if you have a 450 or 451 model and maybe a picture or part # for what you need.

·
Registered
499 Posts
We went to our dealer and asked for the rubber and was told i needed to buy complete suspension bar and the price is AUD1,695.00 but we do not have stock in Australia delivery is 4 weeks from Europe
smarts4youracing sells a poly version(longer lasting a little firmer for less slop) I just looked on there web page they have a complete set of poly bushings Don't know if they will sell just that one seperate(if you find out that they would let me know).but shipping is expensive. All other bushings are available here in poly. Except the big center one for the rear suspension. They are the only ones. That I have found. That have that one. If anybody wants to buy one or more(I need 2) we could split the shipping from uk to the states

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
smarts4youracing sells a poly version(longer lasting a little firmer for less slop) I just looked on there web page they have a complete set of poly bushings Don't know if they will sell just that one seperate(if you find out that they would let me know).but shipping is expensive. All other bushings are available here in poly. Except the big center one for the rear suspension. They are the only ones. That I have found. That have that one. If anybody wants to buy one or more(I need 2) we could split the shipping from uk to the states

They sell all their bushings seperately. The one you are looking for is here: Rear beam centre bush - Smarts4you racing $60.32 + shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts