Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am in the process of filming a pilot to be presented to networks for Spring Sweeps. I need a car to rent for about 2-3 weeks. I can either take it from California to Texas to Lousiana and back-or- if someone owns one closer to Texas, or in Texas, even better. We would need it in March. I have a perfect driving record and excellent insurance. The only person driving it would be me, and I would only have one passenger.

I would also be open to driving one that is sponsored in exchange for the use of the car. Wraps, logos and objects attached (for advertisement) would be possible.

Please contact me if you can help. Thank you!

·
Registered
804 Posts
What's your buget? I would think to rent any car for that long ain't gonna be cheap, I would think a Smart would be more than a normal car..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hello! I am in the process of filming a pilot to be presented to networks for Spring Sweeps. I need a car to rent for about 2-3 weeks. I can either take it from California to Texas to Lousiana and back-or- if someone owns one closer to Texas, or in Texas, even better. We would need it in March. I have a perfect driving record and excellent insurance. The only person driving it would be me, and I would only have one passenger.

I would also be open to driving one that is sponsored in exchange for the use of the car. Wraps, logos and objects attached (for advertisement) would be possible.

Please contact me if you can help. Thank you!
You can rent a Smart in Beverly Hills, CA for about $125 - 140/ day depending upon whether it's a coupe or a cabrio. They might cut you a deal for a 2-3 week period. Call Avon Car Rental in Bev. Hills 310 277 4455.

Good luck.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That seems to be the going rate, anywhere from $95-$125 a day, three weeks $1,995-$2,695 thats sounds like alot for a little car but It's not just any car and I wouldn't let mine go for any less. It's my baby and Im sure I'm not the only one who owns one who feels that way..... thats my .02 cents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts