Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused as to whats up. A new app with no instructions or explanation as to why etc. Like how do I retrieve my past posts, send and receive PMs etc

·
Super Moderator
11,231 Posts
If you click on 3 vertical dots in the upper right, and select Advanced Search, you can search by posted by name, it will show you all your old posts. PM's are called Conversation sand click on the 3rd item which should be your icon in the upper right corner. Still learning myself...

·
Super Moderator
1,255 Posts
The thing I've noticed since the big change: we're getting TONS of SPAM posts in here now... 😖
Let one of the moderators know if you see a spam. We try to clean them up when we see them. I know I deleted about half a dozen in Chinese I think yesterday. Each of us logs in several times a day and checks new messages, so we try not to let any slip by.

Len

·
Super Moderator
28,273 Posts
Let one of the moderators know if you see a spam. We try to clean them up when we see them. I know I deleted about half a dozen in Chinese I think yesterday. Each of us logs in several times a day and checks new messages, so we try not to let any slip by.

Len
Just as in the previous software, there's a "report" button (exclamation point icon) for each post - you should use that to notify us of spam posts. :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you click on 3 vertical dots in the upper right, and select Advanced Search, you can search by posted by name, it will show you all your old posts. PM's are called Conversation sand click on the 3rd item which should be your icon in the upper right corner. Still learning myself...
Jim I still cannot find the PM/Conversation, am I doing something wrong?

·
Super Moderator
1,255 Posts
If you want to see your old PM's, click on your logo in the upper right and scroll down to and click on "Conversations."

If you want to PM someone, hover over their logo or click on their logo and then click on "Start Conversation."

Len

1 - 13 of 13 Posts