Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now offering Specialty colors:

These items are limited time offer. The doors are first grinded with a pattern before being powder coated. As a result, you get different colors and swirl patterns depending on where you stand. Also, the effect of the different angles of the sun really enhances the colors. The pictures below are only an attempt of how the colors looks.

$79 - Shipped

Website will be updated this week. contact us for more information at [email protected]

Here are some pics of:

2009 SWIRLED METALLIC RED

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I like the first pic of the red one, but the red ones mounted on the car look almost like orange peel...maybe it's the lighting or the angle. The smoked white looks interesting. My smart is metallic blue -- what's the blue one going to look like (if you're making one)?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the first pic of the red one, but the red ones mounted on the car look almost like orange peel...maybe it's the lighting or the angle. The smoked white looks interesting. My smart is metallic blue -- what's the blue one going to look like (if you're making one)?
Yes the orange peel only showed up in the pictures. Its a smooth flat surface and it is really hard to show the real colors with pictures. Well, we do have blue, and here are the pics:

SWIRLED METALLIC BLUE

·
Registered
295 Posts
Red & blue fuel doors.

The pictures of the fuel door (red and blue) on the cars don't do this product justice.
The red one is on my smart and it looks great!! :D

smartiePrincess :smartje.rd.zw:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, here is another angle of the Red color. This is against the sun which shows the patterns a little better but makes the car look a little pink.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since the pictures do not do much justice for the Fuel Doors. Give it try and if you don't like it or it doesn't match to your satisfaction, you can return it to us and we will reimburse the shipping. These are a one of a kind and you can't get anywhere else.

·
Registered
252 Posts
We are now offering Specialty colors:

These items are limited time offer. The doors are first grinded with a pattern before being powder coated. As a result, you get different colors and swirl patterns depending on where you stand. Also, the effect of the different angles of the sun really enhances the colors. The pictures below are only an attempt of how the colors looks.
When you "grinded" them, did it remove a lot of the material?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the last time I will waste my time replying to any of your posts. I know what you are doing, and you need to find something else to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts