Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at Genius Parts we have taken the best features of all of the aftermarket intake systems available and incorporated them into this refined system. The entire intake is fabricated from 304 stainless steel, it will never rust or tarnish. The filter housing fits snugly around your factory equipped Smart intake ducting. What this means is your air filter is breathing the absolute coolest, freshest air at all times, no other system is superior in performance for any price! As with all of my products, I fabricate each and every one of these by hand on a jig so every one looks and fits perfectly. They come with a K&N filter which is washable and will never need replacing, they also come with installation instructions. This system has been developed with the information learned from dyno testing other systems as well as my 10 years of experience in the top forms of American auto racing. This system is good for at least 7HP as well as more MPG's!

$160.00
$15.00 S&H

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
Hey man do you want me to send you mine up that I made so you can start selling it????? I went turbo route and no longer need it. Id rather you sell it than the other companies that charge way to much for one of these

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Christmas comes early... I wasn't at the office Wednesday but there should be a box on Monday!!! :D

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No videos on how it sounds...sorry.
I don't think a video could really capture the sound of it anyway. I would describe it like this: If you drove around with your significant other once in a while with the stock air box and then drove them around with the new air intake they probably wouldn't notice a difference. You will notice, because you will know it's there and you drive it every day, but they may not tell a difference.
Normal driving it hardly makes any extra noise at all, at full throttle is where you will hear it, but at full throttle you are probably just having fun and don't care much anyway.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Some Pics

Thank you for the awesome Intake, I can't believe how fast it got here, WOW. It looks awesome and it sure is Top Notch Quality. + a super easy install. I also got the Keychain/tag that the offer, they are so cool, best keychain I've ever owned.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
A little bumpty bump for the best intake around.
I installed a TON of these at the nationals....I would install one, they would be so impressed they would take their friend for a ride, friend would buy one, tell a friend and so on and so on......
Buy BoeschBuilt, the no shenanigans vendor!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
A little bumpty bump fornthe best intake around.
I installed a TON of these at the nationals....I would install one, they would be so impressed they would take their friend for a ride, friend would buy one, tell a friend and so on and so on......
Buy BoeschBuilt, the no shenanigans vendor!
I agree! Buy BoeschBuilt!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts