Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I thought so too, just hoping it works. I also ordered the Brabus rear valance for the updated 451. I'll post some pics. EBay special that arrived after 4 months.

Registered
Any updates on this?
I recently got a 09 without the factory gauge pods and have been toying with the idea of getting one of these till I can get a set.
Thanks.

Registered
2009 451 Rally Red, Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5W-40, Wix XP 51356, 185/55R15 tires, 44 psl
I have this...

Displays 4, 6 or 8 sensor readings...

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, so gauge arrived today after a long wait, I love it. Only problem was they sent the Chinese language model, but I was able to use my phone to translate the menu's. It was easy to install as it was a straight plug to obd to back of the unit. The back piece rotates and the cable goes under the rear cover.
It shows voltage, time, MPG, alerts when the doors are open and rear hatch open. The unit automatically turns on with key and off. Shows the smart emblem on gauge and also a smart 451 or 453 to show the doors open. It's very customizable. I was able to get the same orange as the rest of the gauges. I'll be updating and adding more info and pictures to this post. Thanks again everyone.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
You won't, just ask and make sure before ordering, I just assumed it would be in English, I should have double checked with vendor. Lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
I'm also waiting on some more parts and bought the cheapest android auto head unit and rear view camera. I will post that and install when camera gets here. Love this little car.

Registered
Will contact the seller before I order one to make sure it鈥檚 in English.
I鈥檓 also going to get a cheap radio but I use CarPlay(Apple) but first I got to get the engine work done(it鈥檚 smoking blue smoke heavy)
I have a hud that I used with my rx8 but it鈥檚 about worn out.
Now to figure out where to put the mid for a three component speaker set I got for it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Dang, I want your dashboard.
I love it too, that was one of the things that made me buy it, my car is a city flame edition, which I've slowly gone brabus crazy. Lol, I have so much pics and stuff I've installed I'm going to share, such as the rear dual exhaust valance from eBay. The front splitter from eBay as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts