·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally I bought first gen Breathless exhaust on preorder. It cracked as many other ones within couple of month. It was replaced with Gen II Breathless under the warranty. I did have it on my car for couple of month, but did not felt comfortable with it, because it did not have the flex pipe.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Originally I bought first gen Breathless exhaust on preorder. It cracked as many other ones within couple of month. It was replaced with Gen II Breathless under the warranty. I did have it on my car for couple of month, but did not felt comfortable with it, because it did not have the flex pipe.
Now, I might reconsider purchasing a breathless v3 with flex pipe with the genius version this May. Also, I like the look.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Just F.Y.I.
All of the Genius brand exhaust's come with the templet for the cut out as well as the black trim for a finished look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wish I had known about them cracking - I was extra dumb and bought a reconditioned V2 from Breathless.

7 months later, it's trashed. :mad:

The inlet pipe has cracked and the right support bracket has snapped.

Working with them currently to see about a credit or something... I've heard that they are pretty good and will work with you on things like this.

Will post results...

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I wish I had known about them cracking - I was extra dumb and bought a reconditioned V2 from Breathless.

7 months later, it's trashed. :mad:

The inlet pipe has cracked and the right support bracket has snapped.

Working with them currently to see about a credit or something... I've heard that they are pretty good and will work with you on things like this.

Will post results...

Actually I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they have developed a bad reputation on here for NOT dealing with their issues. Most SCOA members that I know avoid those guys like the plague. I know I refuse to deal with them because of the negative posts regarding their customer service. At least one of the reputable vendors on here has dropped BPP's products due to a lack of response regarding warranty issues. Let us know your results, I'm curious to see what they do.:confused:

BTW, Thanks Cube for the template, it worked perfectly for my home made exhaust:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts