Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

I have started a group called: Smart Car Club New England
We have a website of the same name, which will be fully functional by Feb. 5.

We are Smart Car owners who will be hosting road rallies, trips to diners, meetups, etc.

Pat

·
Registered
17 Posts
No smart yet: #1185 but will be interested

Pat,

Great idea.

Also it may be very useful to discuss different dealers and their service departments as we go down the years.

Unfortunately, I have no idea when my pure will be delivered to smartcenterwarwick, presuming of course that living in RI, they will be my dealer.

Take care, Larry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another 1185 waiting here in RI. A pure also..to supplement my 04 passat diesel and 06 diesel beetle, and 40 ford woodie wagon. Add me too!

·
Registered
262 Posts

We are Smart Car owners who will be hosting road rallies, trips to diners, meetups, etc.

Pat
Count me in. Got my smart just last week. You might want to tie it in to the Northeast Forum in some way, even as a subgroup, both for better communication and for others around the forum to enjoy our antics.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Website?

:smartje.grs.zw:Now that February has turned into April has the NE smarty club website emerged from construction? We can't wait to join in the fun. I have had my smart for about a month - haven't seen another one on the road yet!

Pat

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wondered where you all were

Hi, I became a member today, but didn't look far enough down the page to see all the NH/MA owners. Getting ready to configure. I am stuck on if I need all the stuff on the Passion or if the Pure is just fine. Do you prefer the power steering & paddle shifters. Located in s.w New hampshire on the Massacheusetts border, should I pick Boston dealers over Ct dealers? Any advice is greatly appreciated:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the option of using the paddle shifters, floor shifter or running in full auto. Am glad I got the Passion. Over time the extra $ upfront will be negligible. First new car I have bought in years I wanted to treat myself. The transparent roof is nice too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Smart Car Club New England Website moved to new server for 2009 ...

Smart Car Club New England in existence since early 2008
hope you all will join

the website is down until Tuesday, April 20
but look again then:
www.smartcarclubnewengland.com

until then - drop a line to:

[email protected]

We have road rallies, diners n' drives, meetups, etc.
I'm game for all
We're all such a fun crowd, don't you think?
Hugs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts