Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Eureka, Montana. I'd love to buy a Smart. I'll probably buy a Smart Pure for $12k when they are available. But I've never driven or ridden in a Smart fortwo and spending that much money without a test drive isn't in my blood.

Anyone live close enough to me that we could hook up? :eek:

There is a 2006 Smart diesel that I'd like to buy from Canada, but I've been told that the diesels cannot be imported :mad:

BTW - If anyone knows how to important a diesel, that would be my first choice.

·
Super Moderator
11,222 Posts
I believe the diesels are a bit easier to get into the country but you need to think about if something goes wrong, where will you get it repaired?? I believe it uses a Mercedes motor so you will most likely have to get work done there.

The smart Pure has been available in the USA for almost 4 years now, A fine choice if you are looking for a basic transportation unit. I would suggest the electric windows as the window crank is not in a good spot (at least for me) it hits your knee if you are tall. I do like the steel wheels better than the aluminum rims, a bit stronger in my opinion. Get yourself to a dealer and take a good long test drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Griz326-
2009 blk/blk Passion for Sale at wholesale for $11,000. $16,045 MSRP. 9928 miles. 20 months factory warranty remaining. Like new. No accidents. Perfect in and out. They are so fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts