Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon ... I'm new and looking for information of adding a Cruise Control to my Passion Coupe :)

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Hello and welcome, VemmaKC. I'm a local MO-KAN, club member. Hope you can attended one of our Kansas City club events, once a month. Be sure to sign up for the 1st. Annual Smart Car Nationals event here next June.

North American Smart Cars

We are also planning a local KC club cruise control installation day, sometime in spring. This will be though our club, at a members house.

Check out our Web page for upcoming local events too, here in KC. Love to have you join us, for lunch, and a drive.

MO-KAN smart car club - MO-KAN smart car club

·
Registered
155 Posts
Vemma, Take a look at the MDC cruise control sold by Smart madness,(vendor section),it is plug and play, and comes with a Smartchip. The smartchip alone is over 300.00. I've had mine for almost a year,no problems and the chip makes the car more responsive,if you want it that way. Call Smartmadness for a full explanation. They are great people to deal with. Cheerz, SmartChip

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Vemma, Take a look at the MDC cruise control sold by Smart madness,(vendor section),it is plug and play, and comes with a Smartchip. The smartchip alone is over 300.00. I've had mine for almost a year,no problems and the chip makes the car more responsive,if you want it that way. Call Smartmadness for a full explanation. They are great people to deal with. Cheerz, SmartChip
I'm not going to degrade this into a 451/mdc debate but let's not slant it... starting next month, the 451 will include a customizable pedal map(smart chip) feature as well. There is also a LED kit that offers a OEM look for the cruise indicator on the dash for the 451.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts