Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You pretty much reply to this as you spot a smart. It's fun to read through and see if anybody spotted you.

I spotted a Silver Passion Coupe/ Black Tridion on Parkway North (Exit 120) around 11 this morning. I waved and so did you.

Danny M. Wong
Ray Catena smart center Edison
Sales & Leasing Consultant
[email protected]
Tel: 732-549-6601
Fax: 732-549-6983

·
Registered
409 Posts
Saw a blue / black southbound on rt 31 in flemington, Tuesday (9/2).

Saw a black / black southbound on rt 31 in flemington, last week.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Keep yer eyes peeled for my buddy in his all black pure he just picked up at Smart Center Edison. Or just stop by the Belle Mead Co-Op . . . 8 full time employees, 2 Smarts :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in the morristown area. See me (White/Black Smartie)? Wave. =)

BTW, im in Mexico City now and I spotted a White/Silver 08 Smart, made me miss my car. =(

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I watch one headed east on Rte 73 with the "Venuto's" pizza wrap on it. :) They had two in front of their shop in Bellmawr back to back one day.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey all, I haven't been around in ages. I'm very much enjoying my Fit but always get a kick out of spying Smart cars and a little nostagic for what might have been. anyhoo, I had to mention that I spotted a white passion in a little campground in Goshen Pa. They had Cherry Hill dealer tags and I thought just maybe they belong to this forum. I stopped by to visit with them at the campsite but they weren't around. :p

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Spotted a Blue/Black Passion headed south on 70 in Marlton on Friday. :smartje.bl.zw: I still get a kick out of the little buggers. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I live in the morristown area. See me (White/Black Smartie)? Wave. =)

BTW, im in Mexico City now and I spotted a White/Silver 08 Smart, made me miss my car. =(
I think I might have seen you parked in the CVS in Chatham sometime in August? I was there with my blue/black cabrio...I'm in Madison and was suprised to see another one in the area

·
Registered
40 Posts
Saw a Red n Black Smart on 539 just outside of Creme Ridge yesterday. I was headed north in my Silver n Black with the Mrs, he/she was rollin' south.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Spotted...

A black/black in Chester a couple of weeks ago, and there's another white/Black in my own town somewhere.

The best we could do in both instances was toot and wave!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Today I saw a car carrier loaded with Smart cars heading North on Rte 17 in Paramus area. I know there were at least four white/black cars on top. It was almost to late when I sighted them. I wonder what dealership was getting them.

·
Registered
215 Posts
smarts in my town

In Washington, NJ (the one off route 31 and 57) there are several smarts:

White/Silver - owned by Jeff
Red/Black Cab - older couple - don't know them, just seen them a few times
Yellow/Black - owned by a friend of mines room mate (I actually don't know the owner)
of course mine - Silver/Black

Flander, NJ - off 206 is a Yellow (I forget the Tridion color) - I believe it resides next door to the 'Country Jewelers' off main street

I drive all over the state and have no fear of 78/287/80/GSP etc with the smart so if you see me 'toot' - my plate starts with 'WUF'

Also saw a Blue/Black on 287S near exit 12 towing a trailer which was an advertising board - I think the car said 'Genius....'something'' on the side of it

Cheers all

·
Registered
17 Posts
saw a white/ black one on princeton pike and 206. a couple of days ago. look for mine in the lawrenceville gazette soon. bruce

·
Registered
40 Posts
Last night I was followed by an all black, not sure pure or passion, on 206 for a mile or two in Hillsborough yesterday.

My wife sees "my twin" , grey/black passion a couple times a week in Franklin Twp and Hillsborough as well.

Today she saw a white/black and an all black over in New Brunswick.

Today I saw a blue/silver with a sign on the door from my driveway.

That's tonight's news, see ya tomorrow :eek:

1 - 20 of 468 Posts