Smart Car of America Forum banner

421 - 440 of 468 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw another blue Smart car on Quakerbridge Road in the West Windsor / Hamilton New Jersey area. I was going toward Route 1 and the driver of the other Fortwo were going away from it. I was in my Smart car. I do not know the driver of the other Smart saw me or not. I waved. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a white Smart car with the word Allied on the side. It was in the Hightstown / East Windsor NJ area.

I was not in my Smart at the time. :(

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a black (or really dark) with black trim yesterday on Route 130 in the Hightstown / East Windsor NJ area. Today I saw a black (or really dark) with silver trim near the Hamilton Hospital (RWJ of H, NJ) area of Hamilton NJ.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
two in one day

I was downtown Trenton NJ and parked my little car at the garage on South Warren Street. There was a white Smart Fortwo there too. When I left, the driver was behind me and we waived at each other as we exiting the garage. She went one way and I another. :D

I also saw a blue silver Smart Fortwo on Whitehead Road. It had gone under the Route 1 overpass. It went by quickly. I doubt the driver saw me. There was some traffic. :D

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a red Smart car on Robbinsville Allentown Road crossing Route 130 yesterday (08/02/2013). I was not in my Smart car at the time. :(

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a silver black Smart car at Quakerbridge Plaza Office Complex at 9 Quakerbridg Plaza Road in Hamilton NJ. I was out for my walk and saw it. My Smart was in back and the silver one was in front of the building. I took a photo of it.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a silver black Smart car at Quakerbridge Plaza Office Complex at 9 Quakerbridg Plaza Road in Hamilton NJ. I was out for my walk and saw it. My Smart was in back and the silver one was in front of the building. I took a photo of it.
I think I saw the same Smart today. It was parked next to building 8 this time.
:cool:

It will be neat to see enough Smarts so that it would no longer make sense to post on this thread due to so many being seen. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
two in one day

I saw two Smart Fortwo's in one day (09/01/2013). I saw a blue silver one and an all black one (IIRC). It was in the Hamilton NJ area. :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I was going north on Village Road in West Windsor NJ. I saw a silver black Smart car going south on the same road. I saw her but I have no idea if she saw me. It was on 09/05/2013.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a red black Smart Fortwo stopped on Sloan Avenue and about to either turn onto or cross Quakerbridge Road in Hamilton NJ. I was on Quakerbridge Road going back to work toward the end of my lunch hour. I work at the Quakerbridge Plaza Office Plaza not far from that intersection. I am not sure if he saw me. He was first inline and I drove across his path.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Saw this one waaaay out in the parking lot at the freehold mall by sears. Was going to sears anyway, figured id park and snap the shot on my way in. I always think its funny catching an open space next to another smart.

Not sure if we have a "smrtdva" on here or not, but I spotted you lol.

421 - 440 of 468 Posts