Smart Car of America Forum banner

461 - 468 of 468 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Whereabouts did you see the white one? Maybe it was me and I just didn't see you waving... :(
I was going north on Old Trenton Road. I was going toward Cranbury but on this side of 571 which intersect Old Trenton Road and becomes Cranbury Road on the other side of 571. It is West Windsor and near East Windsor. The white Smart Fortwo was going south on Old Trenton Road.
:nerd:

I was driving a blue silver Smart Fortwo Pure. I sold my other car and it is the only one I drive now.
:D

·
Registered
775 Posts
I was going north on Old Trenton Road. I was going toward Cranbury but on this side of 571 which intersect Old Trenton Road and becomes Cranbury Road on the other side of 571. It is West Windsor and near East Windsor. The white Smart Fortwo was going south on Old Trenton Road.
:nerd:

I was driving a blue silver Smart Fortwo Pure. I sold my other car and it is the only one I drive now.
:D
Wasn't me. I work in Princeton so I thought perhaps you caught me on my way home.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a white Smart Fortwo in the Lawrenceville NJ area. I was not in my Smart but with a co-worker. I was on my way to Leonardo's 2 (had the spinach ravioli and it was really good).

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I saw a black and silver Smart Fortwo at Quakerbridge Mall in West Windsor NJ. I came to the mall and left before the owner of the other Smart car saw mine.

461 - 468 of 468 Posts