Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
17,384 Posts
At first glance, thought this was another 500 thread.

Remarkably similar.....
Meh, the looks of it are kinda boring don'tcha think? And oh yes...looks like a 500...

According to this link: New Smart ForTwo 2012 / 2013? | Flickr - Photo Sharing! this may be the real deal.
Nah, it's just a fairly decent Photoshop. Check out the seats and window reflections. Also the backdrop is exactly the same for the same picture of the forspeED.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
A very clean look, however wheels don't count. I appreciate the retro smart look. Ladies and gents, it will not happen that way. Smart will get cheaped out and marketed to the pauper just like the Fiat 500.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I don't really like it. Oh well. Perhaps I will change my mind when I see more photos and different colors? I think its the lights I don't care for.
Thank you. I agree with you on the headlights. They just don't look right on the car, now i do like the cross between that of the first gen Smart and the new updated appeal.

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Nice, the wheels actual fill the wheel well openings. Very BMW Mini looking rims. Front end looks like it was lengthen, to match the Chinese knock offs smarts. Grown up air scope. Doesn't look anything like a 500. (Who ever made that dumb comment). Got a low price Hyundai nose job.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
The front end looks huge! I know it's just a concept idea but it looks like it could become FWD . (BTW the chicken head is backwards)
Who plucked it's eyelashes????????

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Is it just the angle or does the tridion now extend all the way to the tail lights? Looks a bit like the 450... :confused:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts