Smart Car of America Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
So, I have not been following this thread but are the pictures here all just renderings?. I just went to the Canadian site (thesmart.ca) and "the new look" looks just like the old one for the most part. Anyone have any real pictures of what it will look like??

·
Premium Member
7,615 Posts

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,091 Posts
I don't think it will be so different (if at all). I'l pretty sure they are holding out for the 2014 Twingo... er I mean smart fortwo!
According to the media, though, we now know there will not be a next gen two seater Twingo, only the next gen fortwo. However, it appears that the new rear engine four seater platform is still on schedule to be both the new Twingo and next gen forfour.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It looks too much like a Scion IQ to make me comfortable.

Personally, I'd rather they go back to the bubble design of the 450. But that's me.

donsgal
Too bad we couldn't get the thousands of Scion shops to decide it was similar and fix ours...instead of towing it 300 miles to a stealer.

·
Banned
11 Posts
I really like the appearance of the white model. It seems that the trunk door will be in one piece and not devided. I prefere one single. The most interesting is how long the new car will be. The first one was 250 cm and since 2007 the new Smart became 270 cm. I prefere 10 - 20 cm longer and one extra seat is desirable.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Too bad we couldn't get the thousands of Scion shops to decide it was similar and fix ours...instead of towing it 300 miles to a stealer.
300 miles? Your profile states your location as Charleston, which also happens to be the location of smart centre Charleston.

So which is it?

·
Registered
287 Posts
2013 Crystal Gray Interior

I just saw the new Crystal Gray Interior at the smart center Cincinnati...

It is a $1300 - $1450 option that includes a lot of leather (dash, door panels, seats) with some nice contrasting inserts in both the seats and door panels.

Pretty nice looking...IMHO

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
I really like the appearance of the white model. It seems that the trunk door will be in one piece and not devided. I prefere one single. The most interesting is how long the new car will be. The first one was 250 cm and since 2007 the new Smart became 270 cm. I prefere 10 - 20 cm longer and one extra seat is desirable.
I think you can pick up that vehicle at scion

Sent from my SCH-R930 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
11 Posts
I think you can pick up that vehicle at scion
Toyota IQ as we call it in Europe. Yes, it's 300 cm long and has a backseat and one trunk door. But all other details in the car is not suitable for me. Smart is for me :smartje.bl.zw:

By the way, for the first time since almost 3 years Smart selling USA is over 1.000 units for June 2012 - congratulations! It makes me even more eager to buy one (Sweden).
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f65/latest-monthly-total-us-sales-numbers-check-post-1-a-10685/
:angelanddevil:

121 - 133 of 133 Posts