Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the forum. I'm learning a lot from reading the posts.

Over the weekend, our neighbor let us use his 2014 Smart ED for a day. My wife and I found it to be a perfect fit for our driving style. Less than 36 hours later, we replaced our second car with a new black/black exterior, black leather interior Smart ED. The buying experience with the San Jose, CA, dealer was quite pleasant.

This is our first non-ICE car and also our first with less than 5 seats! It has been fun so far.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Nice!

Thanks for the forum. I'm learning a lot from reading the posts.

Over the weekend, our neighbor let us use his 2014 Smart ED for a day. My wife and I found it to be a perfect fit for our driving style. Less than 36 hours later, we replaced our second car with a new black/black exterior, black leather interior Smart ED. The buying experience with the San Jose, CA, dealer was quite pleasant.

This is our first non-ICE car and also our first with less than 5 seats! It has been fun so far.
Wish it was that easy in the rest of the U.S., 2 years and still patiently waiting for my local dealer to get a smart ED. They had them at the Chicago Auto show this year and last year. Could 2014 be the year? I guess only time will tell.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Wish it was that easy in the rest of the U.S., 2 years and still patiently waiting for my local dealer to get a smart ED. They had them at the Chicago Auto show this year and last year. Could 2014 be the year? I guess only time will tell.
I'm wondering how they are going to deliver to people OUTSIDE the range ????? :confused:

By truck .... for an EXTRA fee ????? :mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Delivery

I'm wondering how they are going to deliver to people OUTSIDE the range ????? :confused:

By truck .... for an EXTRA fee ????? :mad:
My MD dealer ordered/transferred one in the color combo I wanted from a Jersey dealer, and didn't charge me any additional delivery, beside the standard destination charge on the sticker.
I only had to wait a few days for a trucking company to bid on his request and then to move the car. It arrived in an enclosed truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts