Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is mike, they call me ironmike350, i own a 2007 solstice, KN typhoon flow master performance chip dyno tuned i dont own a smart car yet but i will have one soon, what im looking for is one with a GSXR1000 Or something a little smaller any ideas i want it ready to go i found a car on ebay with a blown motor i just might grab that but if i can find one already built i would buy that can you give me a ideas on price ,i love the hyabusa but i think it might be out of my price range please advise thanks alot and i hope someone out there has a smart car with a 700cc or something that i can just get in and drive

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Hyabusa conversion = seriously big money
Any engine conversion = seriously big money

Think about it. What's the difference between a Hyabusa conversion and say a Honda Hurricane conversion? About $1000 bucks -- just the cost difference for the donor engine == everything else requires the same work (all custom).

Your best bet for the money, is still probably to buy a stock one and drop a turbo on it, unless you can do most of the work yourself and you are willing to spend a few thousand hours of labor into one! See Barney's Toyota conversion, or go to the sponsers link for Sinister Sand Sports and check out what is envolved... not a little.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im looking for a used black or blue passion i saw one for sale on ebay it sold for 4050 dollars i bid 4000,i didnt know how high the other was going to go he was set to bid auto.im selling my 1997 gmc truck i just sold me 17.5fish ski with 120 hp merc so as soon as my truck sells two days left im going to get my black smart fortwo car do you know anyone out there that will sell at a good price? Sincerely ironmike350

1 - 6 of 6 Posts