Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been on the forums for a weeks or so and I guess it is time to introduce myself.

Im 22 and live near Buffalo New York and Im trying to get a degree in computer networking. I am currently stuck driving my moms car around for the time being so thats why I am planning on getting a smart car.

I fell in love with the smart car a few years back when my buddy told me about them but I was sad to find out they were primarily in europe at the time. We took a trip to italy and planned on renting one but you had to make a reservation 2 days prior to the day you wanted one so we were stuck with a fiat panda.

Being single with no kids gives me great room to get any size car I want so I figured the smaller the better so when I stumbled upon smartusa.com a few months back I knew that a Smart was the car for me.

Currently I have a passion reserved which I did a week ago so it looks like ill be waiting a while to get the next email :( But I figure this gives me time to test drive one when they come out and save money for a good size down payment.

Cya around the forums!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Walrus,
That's the best way to look at this long wait--stash your cash and buy your Smart outright. No car payment, now that's smart!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts