Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I have had a smart for two passion on order since July of this year. Can't wait to get the the car with a metallic blue exterior and black on the Tridion Safety Cell with a blue/gray interior. I hope to get the bike rack that goes on back of them too. Just hoping our '97 Dodge Neon with 163K and climbing can make it to the first of the year!

We took a test drive on them down in St Louis, and they draw the looks from people on the street. On those cars, the European speedometer numbers kind of catch you off guard at first.

They're a blast to drive!

PhilWinIL

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome, PhilWinIL! It's good to have you here.

When did you first reserve your new smart? When did you confirm? I really like you color choice. I expect factory accessories such as bike racks will be available from the dealerships as soon as possible, probably upon opening. (I hope!)
Enjoy!

Sisyphus

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Hello PhilWinIL

I like that color combo also but think I am going with Red/Black to keep wife happy...maybe I will get set of blue panels and she and I trade weeks driving...wish I had the fore thought to just reserve two of the danged things...

well enough about my problems..welcome to the site!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just looked up the actual date of reservation and confirmation, and they both fall on June 17th. I don't know where this may put us in pecking order when it comes to orders, but time will tell. Going by the price of oil these days, the delivery of these vehicles can't be soon enough!

On the color choice, when I checked the dates I found out that the interior color I ended up going for was beige. The darker colors get pretty toasty around here in the summer months.

Counting the days...

Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts