Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first post in SCOA and I would like to introduce myself (and my smarts).

First of all, My name is Arturo Vega and I live in Mexico City, I was first introduced to smart cars a few years ago when a good friend had a 2003 smart city coupé (the first name of the smart car). He let me drive it and I felt in love with the smart.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Part IV

Last year I sold my gray fortwo and recently I bought a Jack black/Silver 2008 pulse fortwo.

Actually I'm one of the administrators of Smart Club México, the Mexican smart car forum. If anyone want to share with us, visit Smart Club México

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
arturo.vega - Welcome to the forums!! Lots of smarts here, some pics too!!

How about some pics of the roadster????
I'm trying to add some pictures but I need 3 or more posts to add attachments to the forum, that's why I divided the post in several parts but I still don't see the options to add pictures to the messages.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Arturo: Welcome to the forums. Love the smarts you have and have had.

a2jack: What's the smartie yellow smiley face behind your seat?

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
Arturo - Looks like a business opportunity for someone who will ship to the US. Lots of folks here hungry for after market wheels and Brabus accessories..!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Arturo, bienvenidos a SCOA. Mi esposa es de Toluca, entonces un dia tal ves podemos visitarle. Quiero ver esta Roadster!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Arturo - Looks like a business opportunity for someone who will ship to the US. Lots of folks here hungry for after market wheels and Brabus accessories..!
Unfortunately, the Mercedes shop is expensive with the accessories (and they take forever to bring your stuff to Mexico), in fact we think the same of US folks, you might have better chances of getting the accessories and BRABUS stuff and ship them to Mexico city.

What I do is buy some stuff in eBay UK, some sellers can ship the items to Mexico (and USA). Sometimes you get very good deals in smart parts.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Arturo, bienvenidos a SCOA. Mi esposa es de Toluca, entonces un dia tal ves podemos visitarle. Quiero ver esta Roadster!
Claro que sí, si quieres te dejo manejar el roadster, estoy como a 1.5 hrs de Toluca.

For the non-spanish talking folks, bull8042 is telling me that his wife is from Toluca (about 1.5 hrs away), so I'm telling him that I can even lend him the roadster, so he can try it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts