Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
My name is Michel, and I live in the Netherlands.
I drive a 1998 smart ForTwo, which is my 5th car so far.
My first was a suzuki swift. After a year, someone drove backwards into the right side of my car. So I sold it..

My second was a VW Golf 3, made into some kind of ratlook after I had it for a while. After I did this and try to sell it, but nobody wanted to buy it, so it went to the scrapyard.
//oi59.tinypic.com/4fwbr6.jpg

The third was a Daihatsu Cuore. This one was mostly for a subwoofer install. I removed the back seat so my Atomic APX18 would fit. I had an accident with it. And it was not worth fixing it after this. This thing is also on a scrapyard now.
//oi58.tinypic.com/121qumh.jpg

The fourth one was a Nissan Sunny which I only bought while I was searching for a new car.

And after a month I bought this Smart :D

I build audio systems for a hobby, home audio and car audio. So I installed a Morel Hybrid Ovation component set in the front and 2 Gladen SQX8 subwoofers in the back. Playing on a Genesis DA100 and a Steg K2.03
//oi59.tinypic.com/kqjk4.jpg

I also wanted to do something with the interior. So I put some fabric with cow print on some stuff 0:)
//oi60.tinypic.com/28knk1u.jpg

Next month the car will be wrapped in a dark matte metallic color.

And I am going to put some wider wheels on it. Probably widened steel. I'll put the rear wheels on front. And widen the front wheels so they will fit nicely on the back

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Hi Niewue Jongen!

My hubby is from Zeeland, and I lived in Harlemermeer for 5 years!

I miss my 2002 Suzuki Swift! And my 1988 Austin Mini! But I far prefer my smart any day of the week!

Welcome to the mad house!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts