Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!,

I have a Smart car on order. All black/Black but I think I will change that to Blue/Black. All options on interior. Kinda bummed a Brabus model won't be offered, at least initially. And still no word on wither we get the start/stop technology. But excited none the less.

Huge background with cars, Corvette's, Grand Prix's, SLK's, CTS-V, etc. First NEW car because I did'nt want to take the initial hit on depreciation from driving it off the lot. I do all my own repairs and upgrades.

This forum seems to be the most active. The other forums I have found the US spec car is just an extension of the primary forum. This website seems more dedicated.

Going from 600HP to 71HP should prove challenging

All the best,
Aaron Lephart

·
Registered
18 Posts
Aaron Writes:
Going from 600HP to 71HP should prove challenging

Welcome Aaron to the SmartCar Family!

I feel I am going to be challeged here also. I haven't yet had that op to test drive one although I have one reserved. Let us know what you think about this after yours arrives, yes?:D

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Actually, I just bought a SLK to wean me away from HP. This is 190HP. I will let you know how it goes. Already liking the fill up costs at the pump! Now to ditch the V8 Touareg and V8 CTS-V!

Aaron Lephart

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
Actually, I just bought a SLK to wean me away from HP. This is 190HP. I will let you know how it goes. Already liking the fill up costs at the pump! Now to ditch the V8 Touareg and V8 CTS-V!

Aaron Lephart
Giving up the power will be easy. It's the handling that will create the culture shock for you. The Smart is not an inner city street rally car. Handles more like a delivery truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts