Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I’ve owned two Smart cars so far. Use them for my business. We repair phones in the Denver area! These cars are great for marketing.

Currently researching snow tires. Looks like there’s only one option.

Also in the process of designing a new wrap.

Check out our
license plate!

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
I can’t believe, I’ve been on this forum, for 12 years now. Welcome to this site, Enjoy your smart cars.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Last Winter in Wisconsin I have Uniroyal 🐅 🐾 all the way around with 80# of solar 🎸 salt. 175/65-15 fronts and 195/50-15 back. Just changed to 165/55-15 Kenda Kanines on the front and Nitro NT20 205/55-15 (17mm spacers on back)
20200924_140242.jpg

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,660 Posts
Welcome to the best smart forum around! I have had personalized plates on all my cars since the early '70's and can usually decipher most of the ones I see. Yours has me stumped. Help please?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Look at the 185/55/15 and 165/60/15 sizes. Lots of choices there.
Tire places will sell you winter tires in sets of four.

I got four Nokian All Weather tires from Peerless (WRG4s)- don't have to swap them in the winter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the best smart forum around! I have had personalized plates on all my cars since the early '70's and can usually decipher most of the ones I see. Yours has me stumped. Help please?
We repair cell phones. 95% of which is replacing cracked screens. So I repurposed the old “Crack is Wack” anti-drug slogan for our business!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at the 185/55/15 and 165/60/15 sizes. Lots of choices there.
Tire places will sell you winter tires in sets of four.

I got four Nokian All Weather tires from Peerless (WRG4s)- don't have to swap them in the winter.
Oh wow I’d don’t realize we could use different size tires on them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts