Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously looking into buying a Smart Car. Would like opinions as to which models are most enjoyable... would really love to buy a fully-loaded Cabriolet **- is it worth the $18k price tag, as opposed to the other models? When will the 2009 models be released? Should I wait?

Thanks in advance **- diving in to read the boards now.
|OakhurstDan|
Yosemite, CA

·
Registered
210 Posts
it was nice to test one and thats what I just configured as of putting in reservation just last monday memorial day. it was nice inside and out and confortable drive. i would get one today if had option to took in cash with me when test rove and they had almost 30 smarts and all sold or would of bought one then delt like deal or no deal and banker got me

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oak, I bought a loaded Cab, we really enjoy it and would buy another. You may find it difficult to get one before 09 and possibly the 10 series as Smart's production is sold out. You may want to get on the orphan list but may not be able to get exactly what you want. Either way, you will be happy.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
>fully-loaded Cabriolet **- is it worth the $18k price tag
there mare two ways of looking at it. the fully-loaded Cabriolet is a $11,590.00 with lots of stuff; or the pure is a $18,000.00 car with some stuff left off or replaced by lesser stuff.
>Should I wait?
you'll wait either way. reserve one and enjoy the months anticipating delivery.

·
Registered
295 Posts
????

it was nice to test one and thats what I just configured as of putting in reservation just last monday memorial day. it was nice inside and out and confortable drive. i would get one today if had option to took in cash with me when test rove and they had almost 30 smarts and all sold or would of bought one then delt like deal or no deal and banker got me
Putting your $99 down does not mean you are configured. What is your DDE???

smartiePrincess :smartje.rd.zw:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts