Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had our 2008 Four Two for about 3 years and the convertible top is lifting away from the frame in the front and needs to be reglued along the front edge. I cant find a definitive recomendation on the adhesive I shoud use so I thought I would ask here. So far hh-66 is what I have seen most but if there is something better I would like to know. Also HH-66 seems hard to find nowadays.

Any help appreciated, we are in Mexico now crossing over to get something on 6/27 so like tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.