Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
smart Michigan Owners Club??

Trying to see if there is any Michigan based smart clubs out there. My search of this site turned up some 5 year old stuff. Anything current??
Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey! Thanks for the response! I don't have a Facebook account, and don't want one, so I guess all of us that are Facebookless will never know about the events. Oh well...
Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You were on an old post. If you would have looked further you'll see that I post the event every year in here. I only host one even a year. I'm not a chapter or Club. Facebook Works easier for me and my lifestyle and work.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't know where to find it I guess. I only found old posts when looking up smart car clubs in Michigan. I think the newest one I found was from 2013. Maybe that's why I didn't see your updated information. If there is newer information somewhere, I'd be interested in checking it out. Is there a way you could send me a link to your information? Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I also have a neighbor that lives walking distance from me that has a 2009 or 2010 smart fortwo passion. These cars are more plentiful than I thought! Might be hundreds out there that don't know about your group.

·
I'll figger this car out
324 Posts
Sounds great. I am a retired Chrysler exec who worked once for Andreas Renschler, the first smart CEO and factory manager, back in the late 90s when all this was starting.

I now came across and bought a 2009 451 car that needs TLC from having been owned by a guy who neglected it. Slowly but surely, I'm getting it back together.

I have been in other clubs where people would hold summer clinics and help each other on cars or pass info, or just have fun.

Please pass notes about upcoming events in this thread.
Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glad I could help you out!

Hope this post stirs some interest in starting a smart group in Michigan. I am still left in the dark about upcoming/planned events as I don't have Facebook. I can only find posts that are now 6 years old.:laugh:

41 - 57 of 57 Posts