Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im a Nassau County, LI new SmartCar owner... just thought i should give the chapter a shout out

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
:welcome:to the forum aka the asylum. We are all a bit crazy about our cars. Please tell us more about your car. l

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks for the welcome everyone
my car is the 2011 base model pure (with AC and radio), i'm thinking about mod-ing in some lights for the trunk and footwells
it's got white panels and black trim ( i know there's a term for the nonpanel parts, but i cant think of it)

there arent too many Smarts in my area (at least i dont see them often) although in the weeks since i bought it i have noticed 2-3 others and a local bagel store had white one parked out front with their name on the paneling

·
5,297 Posts
Welcome and happy smarting!
I believe you may mean the Black trim is the Tridion safety cell.

Have you tried the 28.7 foot donuts yet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is that considered a small donut??

i HAVE done k turns in my driveway :)

the coolest thing i've done so far is that at work there is no parking and i got permission to park in the entrance of the building (i'll get a pic) under the overhang but to get there you have to bump a curb... except that there is a curb cut for a pedestrian crosswalk right there and the Smart fits in the curb cut so i dont have to bump the curb at all... so i got free parking available 24hours without any competition (so far)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts