Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello everyone I would love for our Rio Grande Valley chapter to grow and I hope to put together a Smart car show and I will sponsor the get together and and the trophies and other prizes. Please give me feedback and help me set up a unique event that will highlight these cool and unique little cars. Thank you and please give all the info you can so it can be done right. Times and dates will be the next thing on my list.

·
Registered
26 Posts
keep an eye out for some posts we will be sending regarding a road trip to Rockport, a "Smart Cruise" i will be setting up prizes and we will plan a route along the coast im thinking 1st weekend in march so please let everyone know and send rsvp's so we can have a great turn out. Who knows it might become and annual thing. Thank you so much and take care all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sounds like a great time. Now if you can just keep the weather like we had today. We will mark it on our schedule. Thanks from the Brite Red one but the Goldwing in not happy about it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It will be fun and it will be a day trip and i along with my wife and other couples may stay to support the coastal community. The good thing is that for us it is a quick drive and we will be in great company.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello everyone please rsvp so that we can do this correctly ... The drive will be held 1st weekend in March the 2nd and 3rd we will drive up to Mustang Island and just cruise... Let me know if you are willing and able because we are ready

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mar 3-4 2013 Weekend or Day Smart Cruise

I spoke with Marco this morning and he stated he had a lot of interest but had only received a few RSVPs for the outing. We will meet at Mercedes Benz of San Jaun about 8:30 on the 3rd of March for a day of fun or two depending on what you want to do. He has several interesting things up his sleeve so why not RSVP at the address below:

[email protected]

Hope to see a lot of Smarties heading out at once for a day of fun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
maybe we could get the san juan dealership promote this forum and slap the forum URL on bumper stickers and drive around with those on all 4 sides for a while to get other smart owners on the forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Smart will be back in Mission by end of September and be leaving for Wisconsin next April. That usually happens every year. So a get together for me and other Smarts needs to be in that time frame.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We'll go

If it's still on we'll go.:)

I spoke with Marco this morning and he stated he had a lot of interest but had only received a few RSVPs for the outing. We will meet at Mercedes Benz of San Jaun about 8:30 on the 3rd of March for a day of fun or two depending on what you want to do. He has several interesting things up his sleeve so why not RSVP at the address below:

[email protected]

Hope to see a lot of Smarties heading out at once for a day of fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts