Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Agreed, IF there are any SCoA logo changes it would seem appropriate to feature the N.A. 450, 451 & 453 evolution.

Such expenditures for Graphic Design may not be in the budget?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed, IF there are any SCoA logo changes it would seem appropriate to feature the N.A. 450, 451 & 453 evolution.

Such expenditures for Graphic Design may not be in the budget?

Showing all models would look busy. Remember, a version of the logo needs to be reproducible in small format for the AutoGuide app, as well. Graphic design is cheap, swapping and uploading an image is simple, and the logo only needs to be refreshed about every eight years!

·
Administrator
1,144 Posts
If enough folks are wanting a changed logo, this is something that we would have to discuss with the mods/admins here first, but by the sounds of it, not everyone is pro logo change.

Cheers,
Sheena

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have to agree that keeping it current would mean the 453 be there. However it would also be nice and respectful to show all three and include all of us.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If enough folks are wanting a changed logo, this is something that we would have to discuss...

Don't forget to ask new 453 owners what they want. Sooner or later, they will become the new majority.

My first choice would always be the most recent model. I don't see any way for a simple logo to incorporate all three versions, although all three could be on the website masthead.

·
Administrator
1,144 Posts
I want to reiterate, I'm not promising that I'll be able to get the okay for a new banner, but if I have something to pitch to them they may be more inclined to agree. From what I have gathered from the discussion, you guys want something that includes the newest model and also some of the old ones?

~Sheena

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
If I bought a forfour, I would want it feature. If they ever offer it here.

To keep everybody happy just don't picture a car.

·
17,379 Posts
I think what you have above is just fine! But instead of four 451s: Have a 453 in place of the red 451 (next to the SCoA logo), then replace one of the two petrol 451s (the one on the far right is an ED, so it's fine) on the right side of the logo with a 450.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Soon there will be members here who will have 453's to complement the rest of us. And since this is a Smart site, it does not represent just one model. All models should be featured. :hat:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts